- Superb site with countryside views- Detached four bedroom family home- Two bedroom detached bungalow- Plot of land with planning in principle for detached house- Land with planni
- Detached two bedroom bungalow in a stunning setting- Superb open-plan lounge/dining/kitchen/sun room- Two double bedrooms, with bedroom one offering en-suite shower- Generous gardens, dr
- Detached renovated family home in stunning setting- Formal lounge, vaulted ceiling dining/kitchen area- Four bedrooms all with en-suite shower rooms- Family bathroom and utility room
- Planning permission in principle- Superb countryside setting - Rare opportunity to build your own homeA building plot with planning permission in principle for the erection of a dw
- Site with full planning for holiday chalet park- 8 chalets and a Manager‘s house- Approx 3 acres or therebyA site of approximately 3 acres or thereby with woodland that has f
We are delighted to bring to the market this lovely, four-bedroom, detached villa in a popular location. Freshly decorated and ready to move into, this property would be a fantastic acquisition as its
- Plot Of land Extending To Approx 0.129 acres (523m2) Located Within Kinglassie- Close To Local Amenities- Outline Planning permission (Lapsed) For 3 Bedroom 1 1/2 Storey Villa- Priced
This 3 bedroom semi detached villa offers well presented accommodation over two levels. Situated in the popular residential village of Crosshill, this home boasts a number of features making it an exc
This spacious and beautifully presented end terraced villa is located in the popular village of Lochore. Lochore is a popular residential area with a host of amenities such as, local shops, schools, g
This immaculately presented 2 bedroom with box room semi detached home in Lochore is not one to be missed. Situated close to Lochore Meadows and all local amenities, this property boasts convenience!
hallway with superb storage facilities, a very useful downstairs shower-room/wc, a good sized lounge, dining room and modern kitchen. The upper level comprises of:- three good sized bedrooms and
This 2 bedroom flat will suit a range of purchasers from first time buyers to buy to let landlords. Previously let out, the property has made an excellent rental and has great potential. Recently deco
The average price in Lochgelly is currently £123,631. That's -103% higher than the national average of £250,772. Mouseprice is currently listing 13 properties for sale in Lochgelly.
The current average rental price in Rayleigh is £512 per month. Mouseprice is currently listing 2 properties to rent in Lochgelly.
Nearby schools in Lochgelly include
Nearby stations in Lochgelly include Lochgelly Station, Cardenden Station, Cowdenbeath Station, Kirkcaldy Station, Glenrothes With Thornton Station.
The Mouseprice AVM provides a great estimate of what your home is worth. If you would like an free in-depth agent valuation, click here to book one.
Moving home doesn’t have to be difficult or expensive, but the costs differ for everyone. To determine how much it will cost, get a free conveyancing quote.