Arguably the finest apartment to grace the open market within this prestigious address, this two bedroomed first floor property has undergone substantial upgrading by the present owners and will undou
* * MUST VIEW TO APPRECIATE SIZE ON OFFER * * Your Move Adam Stuart are delighted to offer to the market this traditional styled detached property situated in a prime Newton Mearns location. Proper
A truly stunning bright and spacious two bedroom, first floor flat, that has been recently refurbished to a high standard and is located for a host of local amenities within Newton Mearns.The
A Beautifully bright and spacious four bedroom second floor apartment located in a well sought after and popular location in the suburb of Newton Mearns. Facing east the apartment benefits from sun to
This is an extremely spacious top floor flat which is located in a popular residential area within the heart of the Broom Estate, close to a full range of local amenities including high achieving scho
- EER BAND: CLocated within a most favourable local address and easy walking distance to a wide range of local amenities, this well presented and most spacious first floor apartment will a
- 4 Bedrooms- Living Room- Kitchen- Family Room- Dining Room- Bathroom- Utility Room- Ensuite 1- Ensuite 2- Ensuite 3- Garage***CLOSING DATE THURSDA
****RETIREMENT FLAT****Set within the highly popular Broomhill gardens retirement development, this beautifully presented main door apartment has undergone substantial upgrading in recent years a
- 3 Bedrooms- Garage- Dining room- Kitchen- Living room- En-suite- Bathroom- EER Band: C**VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE**Set at the head of a child friendly cul-de
Offered for sale in walk- in condition, this well presented two bedroom flat provides good sized accommodation which is ideal for the 1st time buyer and professional market alike.The home is f
- 2 Bedrooms- Lounge- Kitchen- Dining Room- Bathroom- Upgrading requiredLocated within a short and child friendly cul-de-sac, a great opportunity to acquire a two bedro
- 3 Bedrooms- Kitchen- Dining Room- Sitting Room- Ensuite- BathroomA rare opportunity to acquire within a most prestigious address, a spacious three bedroomed corner p
The average price in Glasgow is currently £324,704. That's 23% higher than the national average of £250,772. Mouseprice is currently listing 26 properties for sale in Glasgow.
The current average rental price in Rayleigh is £926 per month. Mouseprice is currently listing 15 properties to rent in Glasgow.
Nearby schools in Glasgow include
Nearby stations in Glasgow include Patterton Station, Whitecraigs Station, Williamwood Station, Clarkston Station, Giffnock Station.
The Mouseprice AVM provides a great estimate of what your home is worth. If you would like an free in-depth agent valuation, click here to book one.
Moving home doesn’t have to be difficult or expensive, but the costs differ for everyone. To determine how much it will cost, get a free conveyancing quote.