Two bedroom mid terraced villa with off street parking situated within the Murray. The property is in need of modernisation throughout, and would be ideal for investors/developers alike.Th
* Beautifully Presented, Bright & Spacious Two Bedroom Top Floor Apartment * Walk In Condition Boasting Modern & Neutral Decorative Tones Throughout * Fabulous Open Plan Lounge Dining
Well proportioned three bedroom mid terraced villa situated close to all local amenities, schooling and transport links. Ideal for first time buyers and families alike, early viewing is advise
** CLOSING DATE - FRIDAY 09 JULY 2021 AT 12PM **YOUR MOVE are delighted to be bringing this unique style home over three levels. Entrance hallyway and access to double bedroom with staircase
** CLOSING DATE - FRIDAY 09 JULY 2021 AT 12PM **YOUR MOVE are delighted to be bringing this unique style home over three levels. Entrance hallyway and access to double bedroom with staircase to lower
* Stunningly Presented, Fully Renovated & Upgraded Three Bedroom Semi Detached Home* True Walk In Condition - New DG & GCH, Fresh Modern & Neutral Decor Throughout* Spacious Lounge & S
* Beautifully Presented, Bright & Spacious Three Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home * Great Location With Easy Access To Schooling, Amenities & Nearby Commuting Links* Walk In Condition
* Beautifully Presented & Spacious Two Bedroom Terraced Family Home* Spacious Lounge With Room For Room For Dining, Modern Fitted Kitchen * Two Generous Double Bedrooms & Modern Fitted
Rarely available larger style corner three bedroom mid terraced villa nestled within The Murray, close to all local amenities, schooling and transport links.The property is ideal for first
* Very Well Presented End Terrace Family Home* Three Spacious Bedrooms with Great Storage* Modern Fitted Kitchen with Additional Utility Room* Modern Bathroom with Jacuzzi Bath
Top floor flat presented in immaculate condition offering spacious well presented accommodation and within close proximity to East Kilbride town centre and bus station.The accommodation extend
* Spacious Two Bedroom Second Floor Apartment In Great Location* Ideal First Time or Investment Purchase - Viewings Essential * Fantastic Location Close To EK Town Centre, Commuting L
The average price in Glasgow is currently £146,104. That's -72% higher than the national average of £250,772. Mouseprice is currently listing 117 properties for sale in Glasgow.
The current average rental price in Rayleigh is £905 per month. Mouseprice is currently listing 25 properties to rent in Glasgow.
Nearby schools in Glasgow include
Nearby stations in Glasgow include East Kilbride Station, Hairmyres Station, Thorntonhall Station, Busby Station, Clarkston Station.
The Mouseprice AVM provides a great estimate of what your home is worth. If you would like an free in-depth agent valuation, click here to book one.
Moving home doesn’t have to be difficult or expensive, but the costs differ for everyone. To determine how much it will cost, get a free conveyancing quote.