Rarely available detached bungalowFlexible layoutQuiet cul de sacHuge potentialEER Band CA rarely available 3 bedroom detached bungalow in an outstanding location in Drymen
This superior End of Terrace Home, attractively finished in brown facing brick with tiled roof, was built in the mid 1970s by Ambion Homes and is part of a small development ideally positioned just ea
**CLOSING FOR OFFERS ON THURSDAY 22ND JULY AT 12 NOON**https://vistabee.com/en/v/vhrxdxSituated within the idyllic village of Croftamie, this type of detached bungalow is rarely availa
Unique opportunity enquire now ! Are you looking for a residential home with a difference ? This could be your perfect home in the countryEPC = EXEMPTLocationBalgair Castle Park in Stirlin
Stunning 4 bedroom family homeContemporary style throughoutThoughtfully extendedGenerous gardenSought after schoolingEER Band DAn exceptional four bedroom semi detached
- Stunning 3 bedroom semi-detached villa- Direct access to village primary and secondary schooling- Bus and road links to Glasgow and Stirling- EER Band DA stunning three b
- Stunning detached cottage- Period features throughout- Modern fixtures and fittings- Generous garden- Heart of Balfron- EER Band DA truly stunning detached period co
Stunning detached Cala homeFlexible layout including 5-6 bedroomsBeautifully presented throughoutOutstanding open viewsExcellent schoolingEER Band BA stunning detached
- Spacious and well laid out family home- Outstanding open views- Sought after address- Close to excellent schools- EER Band DAn exceptionally spacious and flexible semi de
- Stylish one bedroom flat- Sought after period terrace- Outstanding rural location- Outside space- EER Band DA beautifully modernised one bedroom ground floor flat in a tr
Generously proportioned, three bedroomed, ground floor flat with private balcony off the lounge, enjoying a cul-de-sac position with a mature tree backdrop, providing a good degree of privacy and w
- Stunning three bedroom family home- Outstanding location at the heart of Killearn- Contemporary interior- Child friendly location- EER Band DAn absolutely stunning three
The average price in Glasgow is currently £346,761. That's 28% higher than the national average of £250,772. Mouseprice is currently listing 8 properties for sale in Glasgow.
The current average rental price in Rayleigh is £986 per month. Mouseprice is currently listing 2 properties to rent in Glasgow.
Nearby schools in Glasgow include
Nearby stations in Glasgow include Milngavie Station, Hillfoot Station, Balloch Station, Bearsden Station, Kilpatrick Station.
The Mouseprice AVM provides a great estimate of what your home is worth. If you would like an free in-depth agent valuation, click here to book one.
Moving home doesn’t have to be difficult or expensive, but the costs differ for everyone. To determine how much it will cost, get a free conveyancing quote.