AVM reports (PDF)
Get an instant PDF valuation report for any property.
Recent external accuracy tests confirm that our AVM's are the most accurate
Our AVM'S can be white-labelled and are a popular choice for mortgage lenders, surveyors, estate agents and many other property professionals. View a sample report
What is it?
Following our introduction of repeat-sales regression to the UK in 2005, we have gone onto create one of the UK’s most accurate and responsive automated valuation model (AVM). Now incorporating more data than ever before, our model is created alongside lenders and surveyors to be tailored to the industry’s needs.
- Market beating accuracy: we consistently outperform all our competitors in mortgage lender led testing
- Clear confidence levels: Our confidence levels are explicitly linked to forecast standard deviation – the most widely used predictor of usability of AVM results worldwide.
- Approved by leading ratings agencies, Fitch Ratings and Standard & Poor’s
- Wealth of data: Mouseprice Analytics draws upon data from a wide variety of sources, including: 20 million sold price records, 18 million estate agency listings records, over 2 million surveyor records and 3 million floor plans.
- A flexible approach: Mouseprice Analytics can work with lenders and surveyors to incorporate lending rules into automated valuation systems to ensure that valuations are only used where they meet risk management criteria.
Our proprietary Automated Valuation Model (AVM) provides a rapid and reliable means of valuing residential property portfolios of any size. This service enables valuations to be returned using a variety of inputs, including XML code, flat text files or a spreadsheet. What is more, because of our wealth of property data, we can work with datasets that are incomplete or data-poor.
As part of our Lender Early Warning System, Mouseprice Analytics routinely identifies areas of the country that are experiencing particular forms of property stress – for example concentrations of repossessions, rapidly falling house prices or generalised macro- economic instability. These output flags can be applied on a property by property basis to portfolios to enable better decision making and risk management.
Mouseprice Analytics' portfolio outputs can be used in a number of areas, including;
- Surveyor or Panel performance auditing
- Loan book risk assessment
- Capital adequacy review
- Basel II or RMBS applications
Our AVM Integrated provides users with a full AVM and confidence level (or forecast standard deviation) which can be incorporated seamlessly into your systems via an XML interface or via the Quest or XIT2 processing software.
Mouseprice Analytics also offers AVMLite™ an XML integration producing valuations without confidence levels .
Mouseprice Analytics has a wealth of rental data from its Mouseprice consumer site. We use this alongside our AVM as well as rental achieved data from other sources to assess probably rental levels on properties.
AVM Rental is one of the outputs available as part of our Portfolio AVM and Integrated AVM.
Mouseprice Analytics receives data from lenders in instances of repossession. We analyse this data against socio- demographic and property market trends to project likely discounts to open market value which would be achieved on a property by property basis, in instances of distressed sales.
This data also helps form part of our Lender Early Warning System™.
AVM Repossession is one of the outputs available as part of our Portfolio AVM and Integrated AVM.
The AVM (Automated Valuation Model) reports are available on a pay-as-you-go basis. These are not included in the Mouseprice Pro monthly subscription
For more information please contact us.