This modern detached house is situated on a sought after development on the outskirts of Wisbech. The accommodation comprises 4 bedrooms with en-suite to master, lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and utility room. Double garage and parking. No chain
This modern detached house is situated on a sought after development on the outskirts of Wisbech. The accommodation comprises a reception hall, lounge, dining room, ground floor cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, 4 bedrooms with en-suite to master and family bathroom. The property benefits from having a double garage.
Entrance door leads into the
Laminate floor, staircase to first floor. Telephone point, door leading into the
Lounge 16' 2" x 13' 6" ( 4.93m x 4.11m )
Gas fire, radiator, wall mounted lights and matching centre light. Double glazed windows to front and rear.
Dining Room 11' 7" x 8' 9" ( 3.53m x 2.67m )
Radiator, double glazed patio doors opening onto the rear garden. Door to under stairs storage cupboard.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Contains w.c. and hand basin. Radiator, double glazed window to side.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 13' maximum x 10' maximum narrowing to 9' 10" minimum ( 3.96m maximum x 3.05m maximum narrowing to 3.00m minimum )
Fitted kitchen with a range of drawer, base and wall mounted units. Built-in electric oven with gas hob. One and a half bowl sink unit set to work surface. Tiled splashbacks, door to utility room, double glazed window to side.
Utility Room 5' 10" x 5' 4" ( 1.78m x 1.63m )
Sink set to work surface, space and plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine. Gas boiler, door to side entrance.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard with hot water tank, radiator, double glazed window to rear. Doors leading off to
Bedroom 1 16' 1" maximum x 13' 10" ( 4.90m maximum x 4.22m )
Radiator, double glazed window to side. Door to
En-Suite Shower Room
With w.c., hand basin and shower cubicle. Double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 9' 1" ( 3.20m x 2.77m )
Radiator, double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 3 9' x 8' 5" ( 2.74m x 2.57m )
Radiator, double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 4 10' 6" x 6' 9" ( 3.20m x 2.06m )
Radiator, double glazed window to front.
Contains bath, w.c. and hand basin. Radiator, double glazed window to side, tiled splashbacks.
There is gravelled frontage giving off road parking space and access to the
Double Garage 17' 7" x 17' 4" ( 5.36m x 5.28m )
Radiator, personal door to rear.
There is a lawned rear garden with a variety of shrubs and plants set to decorative borders. Part timber fencing and part brick wall to boundary.
The property is connected to all mains services, gas, water, electricity and drainage.
Heating & Insulation
Gas fired boiler serves radiator heating and domestic hot water, double glazing.
By appointment through the selling agents as above.
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the Lynn Road signposted Walsoken & Port Area. Proceed out of town and at the mini roundabout turn right into Lerowe Road. At the junction turn left and then turn right into Chapnall Road. Proceed to the bottom and then turn right into Burrett Road. Continue along and turn left into Sparrowgate Road and then left into Sleights Drive. Follow the road round to the right where the property can be found on your right hand side, look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.