A Substantially Extended Semi Detached Family House Featuring Highly Adaptable Accommodation Over Three Floors with Excellent Further Extension Potential And The Ideal Location Within This Rarely Available Development Close To Local Facilities Including Excellent Road Communications
The property features very well presented accommodation briefly to include: fully enclosed entrance porch, entrance hall, three piece suite to the shower room, a dual aspect reception room, kitchen/breakfast room extension, being L shaped, together with a utility room all on the ground floor. On the first floor and located directly from the landing there are four bedrooms and an extended bedroom, being dual aspect and located above the garage. From the first floor landing there is a second staircase leading to the second floor and ultimately the loft room. This fine property provides benefits to include: sealed unit double glazing, gas fired central heating, well stocked gardens to both font and rear, the rear extending to approximately 70', featuring lawned area, a vegetable garden, raised and border patio areas etc. There is a private drive to the side of the property leading to an integral garage with up and over door, power and light connected.
Being fully enclosed, additional lockable door giving access to
Parquet flooring, double radiator.
Attractive suite comprising shower cubicle with unit, attachment and surround, wash hand basin, low level WC, small frosted window, radiator.
Lounge/dining Ronm 25' x 12' ( 7.62m x 3.66m )
Sealed unit double glazed window to front aspect, sealed unit double glazed windows to rear aspect, sealed unit double glazed door giving access to rear garden, double radiator, parquet flooring.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
(Maximum dimensions due to being L shaped). Fitted with a good range of wall and floor units, work surfaces, sink unit with mixer tap, one and a half bowls and drainer, wall mounted boiler for heating and hot water, understairs storage cupboard, sealed unit double glazed window to rear aspect, part tiled walls, radiator, built in oven, hob and cooker hood units.
Plumbing and space for washing machine with additional appliance space, sealed unit double glazed window to rear aspect, part sealed unit double glazed door to rear garden, power and light connected, pedestrian door to garage.
First Floor Landing
Doors to all first floor rooms, stairs leading to second floor landing.
Bedroom 1 20' 9" x 9' 4" ( 6.32m x 2.84m )
Dual aspect with sealed unit double glazed windows to front and rear, stripped floorboards, radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 6" x 12' ( 3.81m x 3.66m )
Sealed unit double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, laminate flooring, good range of fitted wardrobe cupboards.
Bedroom 3 12' 3" x 8' ( 3.73m x 2.44m )
Sealed unit double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, laminate flooring, built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 4 9' 4" x 8' 3" plus wardrobe depth ( 2.84m x 2.51m plus wardrobe depth )
Sealed unit double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, laminate flooring, deep floor to ceiling built in wardrobe cupboards.
Attractive suite comprising enclosed panelled bath with mixer tap and separate shower unit, attachment and screen, bidet, low level WC, wash hand basin, amtico flooring, part tiled walls, sealed unit double glazed frosted window, airing cupboard with hot water tank and storage space, radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Built in storage facility, laminate flooring, velux style window. Door to ..
Loft Room/bedroom 15' 9" x 10' 2" ( 4.80m x 3.10m )
(Maximum dimensions due to sloping walls). Three velux windows, radiator, laminate flooring, built in storage cupboard.
Well stocked garden, being very well tended to front.
Integral Garage 18' 9" x 9' 4" ( 5.71m x 2.84m )
There is a private drive with parking en route leading to an integral garage with up and over door, power and light connected, pedestrian door to utility room.
To The Rear
Approximately 70' in depth to rear, being neatly tended and well stocked featuring a large raised and bordered squared patio area, brick built garden shed, greenhouse, lawned area with well tended borders, outside tap. Attractive 'Lugarde' octagonal summerhouse outbuilding.
Queens Avenue forms part of the immensely popular and rarely available Hanworth Park development, being a continuation of Queens Way, which is situated off Castle Way/Elmwood Avenue, within very easy reach of the A316 (Chertsey Road). There are excellent road communications locally providing routes to surrounding town centres, Heathrow Airport, Central London and the M3/M25 motorway network. Feltham Station provides an approximate 30 minute rail link to London Waterloo, as well as a 24 hour bus link to Heathrow Airport. There are also varied shopping and leisure facilities to be found within Feltham and surrounding areas. Recreational facilities of note include; Feltham's Leisure West centre, Bedfont Lakes and Hanworth Park.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.