Set in the popular location of Longthorpe, this four bedroom detached family home within close proximity of all local amenities and good schooling with accommodation briefly comprising of entrance hall, lounge/ diner, kitchen/ breakfast, utility, cloakroom, four bedrooms and extended garage.
Set in the popular location of Longthorpe, this four bedroom detached family home within close proximity of all local amenities and good schooling with accommodation briefly comprising of entrance hall, lounge/ diner, kitchen/ breakfast, utility, cloakroom, four bedrooms, family bathroom, extended garage and enclosed rear garden backing onto open fields.
Having stairs to first floor landing, radiator and door to front.
Lounge/ Diner 32' 9" x 12' 5" narrowing to 10ft 06in ( 9.98m x 3.78m narrowing to 10ft 06in )
Double glazed window to front, UPVC patio doors leading to rear garden, two radiators, wall mounted gas fire, TV point, wood laminate flooring throughout with coving.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 15' 11" max x 13' 7" max ( 4.85m max x 4.14m max )
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units with roll top worksurfaces over, one and a half bowl sink and single drainer with tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, space and plumbing for dishwasher, radiator, spotlights, UPVC window and door to rear, space for fridge, built in double oven with five ring gas hob with extractor hood over and breakfast bar.
Having vinyl flooring, wall mounted boiler and plumbing for washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Having a UPVC window to side and loft hatch.
Bedroom One 12' 10" max inc wardrobes x 10' 3" ( 3.91m max inc wardrobes x 3.12m )
UPVC window to front, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" max inc door recess x 7' 2" ( 3.43m max inc door recess x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 5" inc fitted wardrobes x 8' 9" ( 3.78m inc fitted wardrobes x 2.67m )
UPVC window to rear, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 10" x 7' 7" ( 2.69m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Having a paneled bath with shower over, tiled walls and floor, radiator, double glazed window to rear, low level WC and pedestal wash handbasin.
Garage 31' 5" max exc door recess x 12' 1" max ( 9.58m max exc door recess x 3.68m max )
Having up and over door, power, lighting, door to kitchen/breakfast room and door to rear garden.
Having two patios, one to front and one to the rear, predominantly laid to lawn, mature shrub and flower borders and outside cold water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.