A rare opportunity has arisen to purchase this splendid, upgraded 3 bedroomed coach house conversion boasting an idyllic location. The Coach House has ease of access to local townships and their amenities, along with the motorway network for commuting.
A rare opportunity has arisen to purchase this splendid, upgraded coach house conversion. Boasting an idyllic location, the property accommodation briefly comprises: entrance reception area, dining room, kitchen, lounge, conservatory, first floor landing, three bedrooms, en suite to master and further family bathroom. Having been upgraded by the present vendors, the feeling of spaciousness is felt throughout the house, and the property simply oozes character. Nestling beautifully in this quiet backwater, The Coach House has ease of access to local townships and their amenities, along with the motorway network for commuting. The property should appeal to a wide audience, varying from couples to growing families, meaning an internal inspection would be highly recommended.
Reception Hall 15' 11" max x 13' ( 4.85m max x 3.96m )
Having front facing entrance door, with bulls eye glass panel, beamed ceiling, spindled staircase rising to first floor landing, exposed wooded floor, front and rear facing windows, central stone fireplace, with multi fuel stove and radiator
Lounge 28' 11" max x 16' 4" into bay window ( 8.81m max x 4.98m into bay window )
Having a front facing bay window, front and rear facing windows, beamed ceiling, feature stone built fireplace with multi fuel burner, side facing French style doors to conservatory
Conservatory 13' 2" x 12' ( 4.01m x 3.66m )
Having sealed unit double glazed windows, front facing French style doors, downlights, decorative tiled flooring and radiator
Dining Room 13' 1" x 11' 1" ( 3.99m x 3.38m )
Having front and rear facing windows, beamed ceiling, exposed wooden floor, central stone fireplace, with multi fuel stove and radiator
Kitchen 15' x 14' 5" ( 4.57m x 4.39m )
Having been recently refurbished with a range of bespoke wall and base units finished in oak, which incorporates, plate rack, Belfast style sink, granite worktops, central island, tiled floor, gas cooker point and space for range style cooker, microwave, tiled splash backs, double doors to garage, rear facing entrance door and window, two front facing velux windows, beams and exposed stone, and radiator
First Floor Landing
Having rear facing windows, beamed ceiling, airing cupboard and radiator
Master Bedroom 14' 4" x 14' 2" ( 4.37m x 4.32m )
A delightful room, with character being provided by the angled beamed ceiling, exposed brick chimney breast, front and rear facing windows, walk in wardrobe and radiator
En Suite Shower Room
A stylish white suite comprising of low flush w/c, pedestal hand washbasin, shower cubicle. There are complementary tiled surrounds, central heating radiator, wooden flooring and window.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 10' 8" ( 3.94m x 3.25m )
Having a vaulted beamed ceiling, windows to front and side, exposed wooden floor and radiator
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.30m x 2.84m )
Having beamed ceiling, front facing window and radiator
A characterful suite comprising of high flush w/c, pedestal hand washbasin and roll top bath. Beamed ceiling, central heating radiator, wooden floor and front facing window
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.