DRASTICALLY REDUCED! - DO NOT MISS OUT!! Central Bawtry...
Over 60`s only. Recently decorated warden controlled first floor flat, located to an exceptionally well maintained development of flats and bungalows, with access to all the Bawtry amenities. The accommodation briefly comprises of a lounge, kitchen, one double bedroom and bathroom. Communal facilities are available with a day room where activities are arranged if you wish to participate, laundry room and visitors guest room. The property has communal gardens which are maintained under a contract, as is the external painting and maintenance.
There are a wide range of amenities in the centre of Bawtry offering post office, healthcare and shopping facilities with individual boutiques.
Leasehold - n++115.02 service charge, covering building insurance, maintenance agreement and communal laundry, dayroom etc.
Having a front facing entrance door, airing cupboard, cloak cupboard and loft access.
Lounge 15' 2" x 11' 4" ( 4.62m x 3.45m )
The main focal point of the room is the wooden fire surround with an electric fire inset. TV aerial point, telephone point, central heating radiator and coving to ceiling. Front facing sealed unit double glazed window.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 6' ( 2.82m x 1.83m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with matching work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Splash back tiling to walls, wall mounted central heating boiler and electric cooker. Telephone point, central heating radiator and a front facing sealed unit double glazed window.
Bedroom 10' x 10' 3" ( 3.05m x 3.12m )
Double room. Having a rear facing sealed unit double glazed window, telephone point and central heating radiator.
Bathroom 6' 11" x 7' 2" ( 2.11m x 2.18m )
Fitted with a suite comprising of a low flush wc, wash hand basin and bath. Shaver socket, half tiled walls, central heating radiator and a side facing obscure sealed unit double glazed window.
With communal gardens to the front and rear elevation, mature shrubs and trees and easy access to the day room and laundry. Communal parking is available.
Leasehold - n++111.43 service charge, covering building insurance, maintenance agreement and communal laundry, dayroom etc.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office turning right, follow the signs for Thorne/Austerfield, taking the first left turning. Follow the road going straight ahead, towards the top of the road where the flat can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.