This recently constructed three/four bedroom modern mid-town house has accommodation over three floors and must be viewed to appreciate. The property is situated in this popular location close to local amenities and has gas central heating, double glazing, off road parking, rear garden and garage.
Well presented recently constructed modern town house, popular location, gas central heating, double glazing, downstairs W.C, dining kitchen, first floor lounge, study/bedroom four, second floor master bedroom en-suite shower room, bedroom two, house bathroom, off road parking, rear garden and garage
Having a front facing sealed unit door, central heating radiator, telephone point and a courtesy door which opens to the garage.
Having a front facing obscure double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin with splashback tiling and a push button W.C. There is a central heating radiator and extractor fan.
Dining Kitchen 15' 2" x 9' Plus deep bay ( 4.62m x 2.74m Plus deep bay )
Having a bay with rear facing double glazed windows and french doors. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel round sink and drainer with mixer tap. There is a stainless steel finish gas hob and oven with stainless steel splashback and extractor above, complimentary tiling, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, an understairs storage cupboard and a wall mounted gas central heating boiler concealed within a wall cupboard.
From The Entrance Hall
Stairs Rise To The
First Floor Landing
Having a central heating radiator.
Lounge L-Shaped Room 15' 2" x 13' 7" + 8' 7" x 8' 11" (4.62m x 4.14m + 2.62m x 2.72m )
An L-shaped room having front facing double glazed window and french doors which open to the Juliet balcony. There is a central heating radiator, TV and telephone point.
Bedroom 12' 3" x 8' 7" ( 3.73m x 2.62m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. This is a double room which overlooks the rear garden.
Bedroom Four/study 6' 8" x 6' 3" ( 2.03m x 1.91m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
From The First Floor
Stairs Rise To The
Second Floor Landing
Having access to the loft and an airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 15' 2" x 9' 1" ( 4.62m x 2.77m )
Having two front facing double glazed windows and a central heating radiator. A door opens to the:-
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a white suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, push button W.C and shower cubicle with shower. There is a central heating radiator, partial tiling to the walls and an extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 15' 2" Max x 8' 7" Max ( 4.62m Max x 2.62m Max )
Having two rear facing double glazed windows and a central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is a small lawned area with a driveway providing off road parking and in turn leading to the garage which has up and over door, light and power. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.