Offered for sale is this much improved and extended 4 bedroom detached family property situated in a quiet cul de sac location. The property is offered for sale with no upward chain. and viewing is recommended.
A much improved and extended 4 bedroom detached family property situated in a quiet cul de sac location. The property has gas central heating and UPVC double glazing with accommodation comprising of entrance hallway, WC/cloakroom, ground floor bedroom, lounge, and kitchen diner. Whilst to the 1st floor are 3 bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside there is off road parking leading to a garage, whilst to the rear of the property there is a low maintenance, well proportioned garden. The property is offered for sale with no upward chain and viewing is recommended.
UPVC double glazed door to front aspect, double panelled radiator and stairs rising to first floor.
Cloakroom / W C
Low level WC, wash hand basin, decorative coving to ceiling, single panelled radiator and UPVC double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Four / Study 10' 4" x 9' 3" ( 3.15m x 2.82m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted units and drawers and single panelled radiator.
Lounge 16' 8" x 13' 1" ( 5.08m x 3.99m )
Double glazed patio door leading to rear garden, wall mounted gas fire place with brick chimney surround, single panelled radiator and TV point.
Kitchen 19' 5" x 9' 11" ( 5.92m x 3.02m )
Fitted with a matching range of eye and floor level units, sink and drainer unit, tiled splash back, plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher, tiled flooring, integrated oven, four ring electric hob, UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect and front, double panelled radiator, door giving access to side.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed obscure window to front aspect, decorative coving, recessed lights and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 9' 2" ( 3.40m x 2.79m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, single panelled radiator, decorative coving and recessed lighting.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 12' ( 3.84m x 3.66m )
UPVC double glazed window, fitted wardrobe with shelves and single panelled radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 8' 5" ( 2.59m x 2.57m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted units and single panelled radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of low level WC, vanity wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Extractor fan, partially tiled, single panelled radiator and UPVC double glazed obscure window to side aspect.
To the front of the property there is a shaped lawn with bedding, off road parking leading to the garage. To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance garden, perimeter fencing, decking area and patio area.
Garage 16' 11" x 15' 3" ( 5.16m x 4.65m )
Up and over door, power and lighting.
Leaving our office on Halford Street turn left onto Rutland Street, right onto Humberstone Road, at the roundabout take the first exit onto St Matthews way (A594). Bear left onto Burleys Flyover (A594), left onto St Matthews Way, right onto Burleys Way, turn right onto St Margarets Way (A6), turn left onto Ravensbrifge Drive (B5327), left onto Anstey Lane. At the roundabout take the first exit onto Anstey Lane, turn right onto Calverhey Road, turn left onto Heacham Drive, left onto Strasberg Drive, right onto Farrier Lane where the property can be identified by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.