A superb refurbished three bedroom property, with re-fitted 'Ikea' kitchen, slate tiled flooring, integrated appliances & solid oak worksurfaces. A re-fitted bathroom with jaccuzi stye bath and shower, walk in wardrobe to the master bedroom & replacement panelled doors skirting & architraving.
A superb refurbished three bedroom property, with re-fitted 'Ikea' kitchen, slate tiled flooring, integrated appliances & solid oak worksurfaces. A re-fitted bathroom with jaccuzi stye bath and shower, walk in wardrobe to the master bedroom and replacement panelled doors, skirting and architraving. The property is considered to be in excellent decorative order throughout, internal inspection is strongly advised to fully appreciate the quality of this property.
Timber door to front aspect, radiator with cover, slate tiled flooring, telephone point, stairs rising to first floor, understairs storage cupboard, replacement panelled doors to:
Lounge 13' x 10' ( 3.96m x 3.05m )
PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, TV point, radiator with cover.
Kitchen/diner 16' 7" x 11' 8" ( 5.05m x 3.56m )
2 PVCu double glazed windows to rear aspect, door to rear, a range of re-fitted cream shaker style Ikea base and eye level units, Belfast style sink with spring mounted shower tap over, built into solid oak wood work tops with travertine mosaic tiling to splash backs, integrated stainless steel electric oven with five ring stainless steel gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood over, integrated Bosch dishwasher, fridge freezer space, integrated washing machine, glazed display cabinet, central island unit with additional storage and solid oak breakfast bar, slate tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from entrance hall, cupboard, replacement panelled doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 10' 1" Max ( 3.86m x 3.07m Max )
PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, radiator with cover, walk in wardrobe with loft access.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 8' 8" ( 2.64m x 2.64m )
PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 7' 1" ( 2.84m x 2.16m )
PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Two PVCu double glazed obscure windows to rear aspect, Jacuzzi style panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and shower over, chrome and glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap over, low level WC, travertine mosaic tiling to splash backs, radiator with cover, feature built in shelving.
Mainly laid to lawn, pathway to front door.
Brick out building and timber fence surround.
Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act 1979 (section 21) please note that the Vendor of this property is a staff member of the Connells Group
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.