A 3 bed mid townhouse, gardens to front and rear, central heating & double glazing, fantastic views across the valley, attractively presented, kitchen diner, close to amenities and commuting links.
William H Brown are pleased to be able to offer, this attractively presented, three bedroom mid townhouse located close to amenities, such as parks and schools with good access to commuting links via the motorway and railway line. Complete with fantastic views towards Norland, this property benefits from double glazing and central heating and briefly comprises: Entrance lobby, good sized lounge with great views, modern kitchen diner and on the first floor, three bedrooms, bathroom and usable loft space. There are gardens to the front and rear.
Via double glazed door to the front in to lobby with laminate flooring and single radiator.
Lounge 14' x 13' 5" ( 4.27m x 4.09m )
Good size room with double glazed window to the front giving great views across valley and towards Norland, coal effect gas fire with marble base and backing, double radiator, T.V. socket and under stairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen Diner 16' 7" x 8' ( 5.05m x 2.44m )
With a range of attractive modern matching wall and base units, complimentary rolled work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, points for gas cooker with integrated cooker hood, plumbing for automatic washing machine, laminate flooring, single radiator, three double glazed windows to the rear and door leading to the rear patio.
Leading to the 1st floor landing with telephone point, access to the loft space, which includes an aerial point.
Bedroom 1 10' 9" x 10' ( 3.28m x 3.05m )
With double glazed window to the front giving fabulous rural views and single radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 9' 1" ( 3.71m x 2.77m )
Second double bedroom with built in storage cupboard, single radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 7' 3" ( 2.64m x 2.21m )
With double glazed window to the rear and single radiator.
With an inset wash basin to bulk head, panelled bath with triton electric shower over, low level W.C., single radiator, laminate flooring and frosted double glazed window to the front.
From Sowerby Bridge take the A 58 towards Halifax, at Bolton Brow mini roundabout take a right into Pye Nest Rd, take the 1st right into Norland view and no.30 can be found on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.