Semah, Main Street, Hanworth, Middlesex, TW13 6SU. We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of ´+¢311,000. Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts.
The property features spaciously planned accommodation briefly to include: entrance porch, entrance hall, cloakroom, reception room, kitchen, first floor landing, four bedrooms and a bathroom with a re-fitted three piece suite. Externally. there are gardens to both front and ear with off street parking to the front and an integral garage.
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 2478-8075-7233-0602-2990.
Being fully enclosed, UPVC front door, additional lockable door to ..
Entrance Hall 9' 4" x 7' 4" ( 2.84m x 2.24m )
Spacious in design, double radiator, 'turning' stairs to first floor landing, coved ceiling, understairs storage cupboard.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, sealed unit double glazed frosted window, coved ceiling.
Reception Room 26' x 12' ( 7.92m x 3.66m )
Sealed unit double glazed bay window to front aspect, two radiators, fitted gas fire, coved ceiling, five wall light points, sealed unit double glazed double door to rear garden.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 11' 2" ( 3.76m x 3.40m )
Fitted with a range of wall and floor units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, single bowl and drainer, plumbing and space for washing machine, built in oven, hob and cooker hood units, sealed unit double glazed window to rear aspect, sealed unit double glazed door to rear garden, radiator, wall mounted boiler.
First Floor Landing
Sealed unit double glazed window to side aspect, access to loft space, radiator.
Bedroom 1 13' 6" maximum x 12' ( 4.11m maximum x 3.66m )
Sealed unit double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, range of fitted wardrobe cupboards.
Bedroom 2 15' x 9' ( 4.57m x 2.74m )
Sealed unit double glazed windows to front and rear aspect, two radiators, two fitted wardrobe cupboards, coved ceiling.
Bedroom 3 10' 6" x 9' maximum ( 3.20m x 2.74m maximum )
Sealed unit double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, range of built in and fitted wardrobe cupboards.
Bedroom 4 10' 2" x 8' 9" ( 3.10m x 2.67m )
Sealed unit double glazed windows to front and side aspect, radiator, built in storage cupboard, coved ceiling.
Re-fitted suite comprising enclosed panelled bath with central mixer tap, separate shower unit, attachment and screen, low level WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap, sealed unit double glazed frosted window, tiled walls, two heated towel rails, recessed spotlighting.
Small garden area to front with off street parking to side of private drive.
There is an integral garage approached via a private drive with power and light connected, up and over door, sealed unit double glazed frosted window, pedestrian door to garden .
To The Rear
Approximately 45' x 40' to rear, being mainly laid to lawn with fencing to all sides.
The property is situated along Main Street, Hanworth, near to its junction with Bear Road. There are excellent road communications nearby linking surrounding town centres, Heathrow Airport, Central London and the M3/M25 motorway network. Feltham Main Line Station provides a non stop bus link to London Heathrow Airport, as well as an approximate 30 minute rail link to London Waterloo. As well as good shopping facilities, Feltham also provides recreational facilities with Bedfont Lakes, Leisure West and Hanworth Air Parc all within easy reach.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.