Situated in the desirable village of Saxilby this four bedroom detached family home, which has been extended, occupies a cul-de-sac position. The property is presented in excellent condition throughout with internal inspection highly advised by the agent.
Situated in the desirable village of Saxilby this four bedroom detached family home, which has been extended, occupies a cul-de-sac position. The property is presented in excellent condition throughout with internal inspection highly advised by the agent. The accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hallway, downstairs cloakroom, living room, dining room, study, sun room, superb dining kitchen, utility room, four bedrooms with ensuite to master, family bathroom and a converted garage.
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 8004-9186-8820-8426-4113.
Having a radiator, doors to all ground floor accommodation and stairs rising to first floor.
Being fitted with a two piece white suite comprising low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin, with a radiator.
Living Room 14' 7" extending to 16' 4" into bay x 10' 7" ( 4.45m extending to 4.98m into bay x 3.23m )
Having a bay window to the front aspect, a radiator, telephone point, television point and archway leading into Dining Room.
Dining Room 8' x 9' 8" ( 2.44m x 2.95m )
Having a radiator and access leading into Sunroom.
Sun Room 8' 11" x 13' 11" ( 2.72m x 4.24m )
Being of part brick and part uPVC construction with an attractive vaulted ceiling with feature beams, a radiator, laminate flooring and French doors to the rear garden.
Extended Kitchen 17' 4" x 17' 4" total narrowing to 11' 11" ( 5.28m x 5.28m total narrowing to 3.63m )
Having two windows to the rear aspect, two Velux windows, a side aspect door. Being fitted with a quality range of high and low level units incorporating a dishwasher, a Neff double oven with Neff hob and extractor hood over, space for fridge freezer, ceramic tiled flooring and an adjacent space for dining table and fitted seating area.
Having space and plumbing for washing machine and space and fittings for tumble dryer.
First Floor Landing
With access to loft, airing cupboard and doors to all first floor accommodation.
Master Bedroom 10' 7" x 12' 4" ( 3.23m x 3.76m )
Having a window to the front aspect, a radiator, television aerial point and door leading to the Ensuite.
Having an obscure double glazed window to the side aspect, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle housing electric shower and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.92m )
Having a dormer window to the front aspect, built in cupboard, full length built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 9' ( 2.39m x 2.74m )
Having a window to the rear aspect, a radiator and fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom Four 7' 4" x 7' 10" ( 2.24m x 2.39m )
Having a window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with electric shower over, with complimentary tiling to walls and floor and a window to the side aspect.
Converted Workshop / Garage
Being converted from the original garage with up and over door to the front aspect, with power and and lighting.
Study (converted Garage) 9' 2" x 8' 3" ( 2.79m x 2.51m )
Having a window to the side aspect, a radiator, telephone point, wired with fibre optic super hub with a capability of up to 100mb for broadband, and a door leading to the entrance hallway.
From our Silver Street office proceed out of Lincoln along the A57 signposted Saxilby, turn right into the village and left onto Bridge Street, left onto to Sykes Lane, onto Woodcroft Road where Hardwick Close can be identified off Northfield Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.