Spacious Victorian Town House within the heart of Bawtry, giving a lovely family home with two reception rooms, modern kitchen and bathroom and easy access through into the centre of the town. The property must be viewed to realise the space. Viewings are via the agent by appointment.
Character property located to the centre of Bawtry where access to all the amenities are within a short walk. The property must be viewed as there has been much character retained with picture rail, mouldings and cast firesurround.
Larger than the property would appear from the front elevation, with two reception rooms, downstairs wc and a modern dining kitchen with a range of appliances. To the first floor there is an L shaped landing, three bedrooms and a family bathroom with modern suite and shower. Upvc double glazing, gas central heating and an outside brick store and workshop which is ideal for a purchaser who works from home.
The gardens are walled to the rear and set out in a cottage style with lawned area, mature flower and shrubs, external lighting and water supply. Wrought iron railings to the front elevation above the walled garden with gravelled pathway and mature shrubs and plants.
Accessed via a front facing Upvc entrance door, the hallway has cornice to the ceiling, stairs leading to the first floor and a tiled floor.
With wall mounted central heating boiler, half tiling to the walls and a tiled floor. Side facing Upvc obscured double glazed window, low flush wc and wash hand basin.
Lounge 14' 4" x 12' 1" ( 4.37m x 3.68m )
The main focal point of the room is the feature firesurround with a marble effect hearth and back with a gas fire inset. This reception room has a high ceiling with cornice and picture rail and storage to the alcove. Contemporary vertical central heating radiator and both front and side facing upvc double glazed windows giving the room plenty of light.
Dining Room 13' 5" Into Alcove x 12' 4" ( 4.09m Into Alcove x 3.76m )
This second reception room enjoys access through into the garden via the wooden french doors. High ceilings with decorative cornice to the ceiling and a useful understairs storage cupboard. Central heating radiator and stripped wooden flooring, feature recessed area to the chimney breast wall, this could be reinstated as a fire if required.
Dining - Kitchen 19' 10" x 8' 4" ( 6.05m x 2.54m )
Modernised kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating wooden worksurfaces with a stainless steel sink unit inset. Integral appliances consisting of a washer/dryer and fridge/freezer. space for a range cooker and an extractor fan above. Recessed spot lights to the ceiling, central heating radiator and a tiled floor and splashbacks. Upvc entrance door leads out to the garden and two upvc double glazed windows.
With coving to the ceiling and loft access this L shaped landing is accessed via the spindle staircase from the ground floor.
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 11' 11" ( 4.11m x 3.63m )
Double Room: This master bedroom has two front facing upvc double glazed windows, fitted wardrobes to one wall with dressing table area to the centre. Central heating radiator and additional storage to the opposite alcove.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 12' 8" Into Alcove ( 3.15m x 3.86m Into Alcove )
Double bedroom with coving to the ceiling, storage to the alcove and a central heating radiator, rear facing Upvc double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 7' 9" ( 2.57m x 2.36m )
With coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator and a rear facing Upvc double glazed window.
Bathroom 7' 10" x 5' 7" ( 2.39m x 1.70m )
Family bathroom comprising of a white suite with a low flush wc, bath with mains fed shower above and a wash hand basin. Central heating radiator and two side facing Upvc obscured double glazed windows.
Workshop - External Office 6' 9" x 13' 2" ( 2.06m x 4.01m )
Brick and tiled garden store to the rear of the garden with an adjoining workshop. This area is currently utilised as an external office with power and lighting, double glazed window and a telephone point.
To the front of the property there are wrought iron railings to the wall, gated access leading to the gravelled pathway with mature shrubs and plants surrounding.
The rear garden is private and enclosed with a side facing wooden gate giving access into the cottage style garden. With a lawned area to the far side of the plot, private seating area and external lighting and water supply.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office turning right, taking the second right onto Station Road, go past the post office where the property can then be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.