Fox and Sons are pleased to present this detached 'Dutch Barn' style house located in a residential cul-de-sac close to the historic village of Rottingdean. The property comprises four/five bedrooms, master with en suite, lounge, kitchen/diner, conservatory, front, side and rear gardens.
Fox and Sons are pleased to present this detached 'Dutch Barn' style house located in a residential cul-de-sac close to the historic village of Rottingdean. The property comprises four/five bedrooms, master with en suite, lounge, kitchen/diner, conservatory, front, side and rear gardens. Single garage with driveway in front. The property is very well presented throughout.
Solid wood door with spyhole through to entrance hall. Parquet flooring, skirting surround. Feature double panel radiator. Integrated spotlights. Split level staircase to first floor landing with under stair storage cupboard. Access to living room to rear and kitchen to side.
Living Room 14' 5" max narrowing to 10' 11" x 17' 11" ( 4.39m max narrowing to 3.33m x 5.46m )
UPVC double glazed full height window to rear offering views of garden. Parquet flooring, skirting and coving surrounds. Integrated spotlights. Covered radiator to side. Feature stone carved fireplace with hearth below and mantle over. Door to side to Study/Bedroom four. Double glazed French style doors to rear to garden.
Study/ Bedroom Four 8' 1" x 9' ( 2.46m x 2.74m )
UPVC double glazed full height window to rear. Skirting and coving surrounds. Covered radiator to front. Integrated spot lights. Parquet flooring.
Kitchen/ Diner 20' 10" x 8' 11" ( 6.35m x 2.72m )
UPVC double glazed window to front. Skirting and coving surrounds. Integrated spot lighting. Covered radiator to side. Tiled flooring. Opening to utility room. Double width opening to conservatory. Kitchen comprises: Corian worktops, range of eye and base level storage units, integrated enamel one and half bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap over, space and plumbing for gas range cooker (included in sale) with Range Master extractor over. Integrated Bosch dishwasher. Solid Corian splashback surrounds.
Conservatory 19' 6" x 11' 3" ( 5.94m x 3.43m )
UPVC double glazed glass surrounds. Part tiled flooring, wood skirting and window sill surrounds. Looking out onto side and rear garden and offering views of Downland. Underfloor heating.
Double glazed window to front. Skirting and coving surrounds. Tiled flooring. Worcester wall mounted combination boiler. Fitted storage. Corian worktop. Low level storage cupboard. Integrated enamel Butler sink with spray mixer tap over. Corian splashback surrounds. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Tumble dryer and fridge freezer.
Split Level Staircase
Split level staircase to first floor landing with cloakroom to front at first step mezzanine level. Wood balustrade. Skirting and coving surrounds. UPVC double glazed window to side.
UPVC frosted window to side. Tiled floor. Tiled surrounds. Integrated spot lighting. Low level WC. Wall mounted hand wash basin. Radiator to side.
First Floor Landing
Skirting and coving surrounds. Integral spot lighting. Access to loft. Airing cupboard to side. Door to side to bathroom. Door to rear to bedroom three. Door to side to bedroom two. Further door to side to dressing room. Door to front to bedroom one.
UPVC double glazed frosted window to side. Tiled flooring. Part tiled surrounds. Radiator to side with wall mounted towel rail over. Coving surround. Integrated spotlighting. Bathroom suite comprises: Low level WC. Vanity basin with storage cupboard below and mixer tap over. Paneled bath with wall mounted Triton Bermuda power shower over. Ceiling fixed shower curtain rail.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 9' 6" ( 2.39m x 2.90m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear with low level double panel radiator below. Skirting and coving surrounds. Integrated spot lighting.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 8' 9" ( 3.56m x 2.67m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear. Low level double panel radiator below. Skirting and coving surrounds. Integrated spot lighting. Range of integrated storage cupboards with shelving/hanging rail. Further storage over.
Dressing Room 6' 1" x 8' 9" ( 1.85m x 2.67m )
UPVC double glazed window to side with low level double panel radiator below, offering views over cricket pitch towards Downs. Skirting and coving surrounds. Integrated spot lighting. Opening to master bedroom/bedroom one.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 13' 1" ( 3.61m x 3.99m )
With en suite. UPVC double glazed window to front. Low level feature radiator below. Skirting and coving surrounds. Integrated spot lighting. Integrated wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving. Further storage above. Door to ensuite.
Full ensuite with tiled flooring. UPVC window to side. Part tiled surrounds. Double panel radiator to side. Low level WC with hidden cistern. Storage cupboard to side. Coving surrounds, integral spotlighting. Paneled bath. Wall mounted chrome shower taps, chrome shower head over wall mounted height adjustable fitting. Vanity basin with cupboards below.
Front, Side & Rear Gardens
Fence and wall surrounds. Mature plant and shrub borders. Mainly laid to lawn. Patio area. Mature trees.
Light and power with up and over door
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.