Long established Park Home estate for sale licensed for 43 park homes for permanent residential occupancy. An excellent opportunity to consolidate the already established business to meet its full potential.
Long established Park Home estate licensed for 43 park homes for permanent residential occupancy with a combination of rental and owner / occupiers. An excellent opportunity to consolidate the already established business to meet its full potential. e park has been in the same family for many years and the current owner, why has owned the site for the past 35 years, wishes to retire resulting in this opportunity to acquire a unique asset with considerable potential. The current layout is mainly for single unit bases with the occasional double base set around the periphery of the site. There is scope to reassess the layout and merge pitches for single and twin unit park homes if required to generate new park home sales.
The park has been in the same family for many years and the current owner, who has owned the site for the past 35 years, wishes to retire resulting in this opportunity to acquire a unique asset with considerable potential. The current layout is mainly for single unit bases with the occasional double base set around the periphery of the site. There is scope to reassess the layout and merge pitches for single and twin unit park homes if required to generate new park home sales.
* Established site on approx 2.35 acres (STS) of level land
* Residential area adjacent to green belt
* Licensed for 43 park homes
* 14 sited owner / occupier
* 10 rental units
* 6 vacant units pending redecoration / refurbishment
* 12 vacant bases
* 1 new Country Homes 44' x 20' sited for sale
* Guide price n++100,000-n++120,000
* Reception / site office
* Substantial storage barn
* Workshop with all mains services
* Communal garden area
* 2 car parks (residents and guests)
* Guide Price - n++1,000,000 Freehold
* To include rental fleet plus sales stock
Marsh Farm is situated within the residential area of Cobholm close to the centre of the market town of Great Yarmouth, well located in relation to local amenities and within 15-20 minutes walking distance to the seafront and harbour.
There is easy access to travel links of the nearby A11 and A12 road networks, local bus routes and rail links to Norwich and the city airport.
At the gateway to the famous Norfolk Broads a haven for sailing, boating, bird watching and fishing; there are at least four golf courses within a 15-mile radius and many places of local interest. Nearby Breydon water provides the opportunity for nature lovers to take advantage of the numerous public footpaths.
Reception / Office 17' 10" x 10' ( 5.44m x 3.05m )
Mains electricity, telephone point, CCTV.
Barn 39' x 24' 10" ( 11.89m x 7.57m )
Roller shutter doors, mains electricity.
Workshop 29' 7" x 15' ( 9.02m x 4.57m )
Currently used for storage - mains services connected.
This area could provide new pitch opportunities.
There is a communal garden area planted with established trees and shrubs, residential parking for 43 vehicles in addition to a large visitor's car park.
WATER: Mains water (metered) reinvoiced to residents.
ELECTRICITY: Main (metered). Central meter and subdivided and recharged through individual electric card meters at each unit.
DRAINAGE: Mains (metered) reinvoiced to residents.
Total area of the park is approx. 2.35 acres (STS) with two private access points off a private road.
There is an additional 0.35 of an acre (STS) yard adjacent to the park available by separate negotiation.
This business, with development potential, is being sold as a going concern and is governed by the Mobile Homes Act 1983.
From William H Brown's Great Yarmouth office proceed over the Haven Bridge, turn right into Mill Lane, at the roundabout turn left and continue round the right hand bend, at the end of the road continue past the dead end traffic sign and over a roadway, which gives access to the site entrance with signage to Marsh Farm.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.