- Chain free
- Four/five bedrooms
- Leasehold (99yrs remaining)
- Well located close to various transport links
Agent’s wording:A spacious four/five bedroom period flat backing onto the popular 'Southfields Playing Fields' in Chiswick. Offering easy access to Turnham Green and Chiswick Park Tube Stations (District & Piccadilly Lines). Further benefiting from no onward chain!
· ENTRANCE ON GROUND FLOOR
· Stairs leading to first floor.
· Carpeted, ceiling spotlights, radiator.
· BEDROOM ONE / RECEPTION
· 15'8 x 10'7
· Radiator, double glazed bay window to front-aspect.
· BEDROOM FOUR
· 8'10 x 8'6
· Carpeted, radiator, double glazed door with access to private balcony to front-aspect.
· SEPARATE CLOAKROOM
· Low level WC, tiled floors, pedestal wash hand basin with splashback tiling, extractor fan, ceiling spotlights.
· BEDROOM TWO
· 14' x 12'5
· Carpeted, radiator, double glazed windows to rear-aspect, part shelving.
· BEDROOM FIVE / STUDY
· 8' x 7'
· Carpeted, radiator, double glazed windows to side-aspect, part shelving.
· BEDROOM THREE
· 10'5 x 9'
· Carpeted, radiator, double glazed windows to side-aspect overlooking Southfields Park, feature fireplace surround.
· Fully tiled floors, fully tiled walls, radiator, extractor, low level WC, double glazed windows to side-aspect, wood panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, coving, two extractor fans.
· KITCHEN / DINER
· 15'1 x 12'3
· Fully tiled, a range of wall and base units, granite work surfaces, space for free standing oven, fitted stainless steel extractor, stainless steel sink with drainer, double glazed windows to side and rear-aspects, space and plumbing for washer/dryer, space for free standing fridge/freezer, ceiling spotlights, cupboard housing the wall mounted 'Vaillant' boiler, loft access.
· Private balcony (South-facing)