IMMACULATE DETACHED - GREEN PARK BAWTRY. Rarely will you find such a well presented property, an internal viewing is a must to appreciate the accommodation. HIGH SPECIFICATION THROUGHOUT - WOODLAND VIEWS.
Viewing is essential to appreciate the immaculately presented accommodation within this detached house located to the highly sought after Green Park area of Bawtry. The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, spacious cloakroom, kight and airy lounge, high specification breakfast kitchen and conservatory to the ground floor. Having three bedrooms, recently fitted family bathroom and ensuite to the master to the first floor. Externally the property has gardens to the front and the rear along with a garage and additional parking. Due to the properties Central location to the town, amenities are easily accessible and are within walking distance. Bawtry provides a wealth of amenities including individual shops and boutiques, wine bars and restaurants, schools, healthcare and financial facilities. Commuters will find excellent links to the A1/M18 motorway networks along with Robin Hood Airport.
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 8338-6728-4580-0936-6002.
The entrance hall is accessed via a front facing entrance door. With coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator, telephone point and wooden flooring. Stairs lead to the first floor and provide a useful under stairs storage cupboard.
The downstairs cloakroom offers additional storage space and briefly comprises of a low flush wc, wash hand basin and central heating radiator. Coving to the ceiling, splash back tiling and a front facing obscured sealed unit double glazed window.
Lounge 11' 6" x 15' 2" ( 3.51m x 4.62m )
Spacious main reception room with the central feature of the room being the limestone fire surround with a gas fire inset. With a contemporary style radiator, wooden flooring and a rear facing sealed unit double glazed window. Wooden glass panelled door leads through into the conservatory.
Conservatory 8' 6" x 9' ( 2.59m x 2.74m )
Recently fitted s this quality Upvc conservatory with a side facing door leading out to the garden and wooden glazed bifold doors giving access into the conservatory. Wall lights and wooden flooring.
Dining Kitchen 19' 2" x 9' 4" ( 5.84m x 2.84m )
Fitted with a high specification range of wall and base units incorporating glass display cabinets with internal lighting. Black granite worktops with draining groove and a one and a half bowl sink unit and drainer. Appliances include a double electric oven and low level electric hob with a stainless steel extractor fan overhead. Integral microwave, coffee machine, dishwasher and washing machine, fridge/freezer. Coving to the ceiling a contemporary style radiator, TV aerial and wooden flooring. A front facing sealed unit double glazed window overlooks the woodland area to the cul de sac, giving a lovely open aspect from the kitchen.
Wooden bifold doors lead from the dining area of the kitchen into the conservatory.
A turned staircase gives access to the first floor landing. With coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator and a side facing sealed unit double glazed window.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 9' 11" extending to 15' 4" ( 3.53m x 3.02m extending to 4.67m )
Double bedroom with coving to the ceiling a central heating radiator and TV aerial. Rear facing sealed unit double glazed window.
Fitted with a modern white suite comprising of a shower cubicle with a mains fed shower inset, low flush wc and a wash hand basin. Spotlights to the ceiling, tiling to the walls and a tiled floor. Side facing obscured sealed unit double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 9' x 11' 1" ( 2.74m x 3.38m )
Double room with fitted wardrobes to one wall, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator. TV aerial and a front facing sealed unit double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 9' 6" ( 2.82m x 2.90m )
Generous single bedroom currently utilised as a study by the vendor. With a TV aerial, rear facing sealed unit double glazed window and loft access for the property.
Family Bathroom 6' x 9' 11" ( 1.83m x 3.02m )
Recently fitted with a white suite comprising of a bath with an electric shower above, wash hand basin and a low flush wc. Having coving to the ceiling, heated towel rail and tiling to the walls and floor. Airing cupboard housing the water tank, storage area and shaver socket. Front facing obscured Upvc double glazed window.
To the front of the property there is an open plan garden with established borders and a block paved driveway with parking area.
At the rear of the property is a private garden with a central circular lawn, mature borders and a block paved patio area. With outside lightning and outside tap and gated access to the side of the property. There is a courtesy door leading into the garage.
The garage has an up and over door with power and lighting and storage to the eaves.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office on to Tickhill Road, taking the second left turning on to Park Road. Take the first left onto Cheyne Walk and the 2nd right onto Richmond Lane where the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.