This semi-detached house benefits from having a double storey extension allowing for a good sized kitchen diner and master bedroom with en-suite. The property is located on a corner plot to the East of Ipswich offering access to schools, shops and amenities.
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 8706-8559-7829-0526-0523.
The property is located to the East of Ipswich allowing access to schools, shops and amenities and is located approximately 2.7 miles from Ipswich Train Station. The property is positioned off Nacton road and lies on a corner plot offering a good sized garden.
The property is set over two floors with the ground floor accommodating the entrance hall which leads through to the lounge which opens through to the extended kitchen diner. Off the kitchen diner is a wooden constructed conservatory which opens onto the rear garden. To the first floor are three bedrooms and family bathroom. The master bedroom has been extended to provide a dressing area and en-suite, the third bedroom has also been extended allowing for a built in wardrobe. To the outside there is off road parking and garage to the front with a generous sized garden to the rear.
Entrance Door To:
Space for coats and shoes, windows to side and front, door to:
Laminate flooring, stairs to first floor with storage under, radiator, door to:
Lounge 14' 1" Max x 9' 9" ( 4.29m Max x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, double open arch to:
Kitchen Dinner 17' 11" x 15' 2" ( 5.46m x 4.62m )
This room has been extended to the rear allowing a spacious open feel and is fitted with a range of matching eye and base level units, fitted island with work surfaces, roll edged work surfaces, inset one and a half bowl sink drainer with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, space for range style oven (the current oven may be left under separate negotiation) space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, radiator, upvc patio doors opening onto the conservatory, double glazed window overlooking the garden, ample space for dining table and chairs.
Conservatory 11' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.61m x 2.54m )
The conservatory is wooden constructed with patio doors to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Window to side, doors to:
Bedroom One 20' 7" x 9' 8" ( 6.27m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, dressing area and door to:
The en-suite offers a shower cubicle with glass door, low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, radiator, obscure double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 10' 5" ( 3.20m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to front, laminate flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' Max x 6' 3" ( 3.66m Max x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to side, built in wardrobe with glass sliding doors, radiator.
The bathroom offers panel enclosed bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c, fully tiled walls, radiator, obscured double glazed window to front.
To the front of the property there is a lawned area which is enclosed by shrubs with shingle off road parking to the side. The driveway leads to a garage with up and over door, power and lighting with personal door leading to the rear garden.
The rear garden offers an allotment area, a patio area and a lawned area. The garden is bordered with flowers and shrubs with established conifers.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.