REDUCED FOR A QUICK SALE. Ideal for the first time buyer or a buy to let investor, in brief, the accommodation comprises entrance hall, downstairs WC, kitchen/diner, lounge, conservatory, three bedrooms with an en suite off the master room and a family bathroom.
We are delighted to offer for sale this well proportioned 3 bedroom end terraced property. With the benefit of no onwards chain, the property would suit a first time buyer or an investor looking to expand their portfolio.
In brief, the accommodation comprises entrance hall, downstairs WC, kitchen/diner, lounge, conservatory, three bedrooms with an en suite off the master room and a family bathroom.
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 8206-5149-4229-2726-5423.
Staircase ascends to first floor accomodation, radiator, doors off to Cloakroom/wc, kitchen/diner and lounge.
Kitchen/diner 11' 8" x 8' 6" ( 3.56m x 2.59m )
Double Glazed windows to the front and side elevations, fitted with a range of wall and base units with complimentary roll edged work surfaces over, one and a half bowl asterite sink with drainer and mixer tap over, integrated electric oven with hob, plumbing points for washing machine, part tiled walls, central heating boiler.
Cloakroom/wc 8' 4" x 2' 6" ( 2.54m x 0.76m )
Double glazed window to front, low level WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, radiator.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 15' 6" x 13' 3" into recess ( 4.72m x 4.04m)
Double glazed window to the rear, Sliding doors off into conservatory, radiator, television point, door off to understairs storage cupboard.
Conservatory 9' 6" x 7' 3" ( 2.90m x 2.21m )
UPVC lean-to style, wall lights, door off to rear garden.
Loft access, doors off to Master bedroom, bedroom two, bedroom three and bathroom
Master Bedroom 12' 2" x 9' 7" ( 3.71m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to the front, a range of fitted wardrobes, radiator, door off to en suite
Double clazed window to the front, low level wc, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, extractor fan, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 8' 4" ( 3.18m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator
Bedroom 3 7' 9" x 6' 8" ( 2.36m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
The property has off street parking to the side, and the front of the property is low maintenance being brick paved.
The rear of the property is paved, providing easy maintenance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.