This is an excellent 4 Bedroom Detached House, with an excellent kitchen and bathroom, UPVC double glazed conservatory and attractive contemporary fittings and decor, situated in a cul-de-sac on the premier residential development in the district. It lies within 1 mile of Castleford town centre.
This is an excellent 4 Bedroom Detached House, with an excellent kitchen and bathroom, UPVC double glazed conservatory and attractive contemporary fittings and decor, situated in a cul-de-sac on the premier residential development in the district. It lies within 1 mile of both Castleford town centre and the M62 junction 31 and good access to the M62 junction 32 and the Xscape complex.
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 0991-2877-6458-9902-4335.
Front Lounge 13' 4" x 13' 3" ( 4.06m x 4.04m )
With a contemporary electric 'pebble' fire in a contemporary surround, wood floor, square UPVC double glazed bay window, radiator, archway to:
Dining Room 9' 2" x 7' 10" ( 2.79m x 2.39m )
With wood floor, radiator, UPVC double glazed French doors to:
Conservatory 14' 5" x 8' 11" ( 4.39m x 2.72m )
With laminate flooring, UPVC double glazed window, radiator, double glazed French doors.
Kitchen 12' x 9' 1" ( 3.66m x 2.77m )
With an attractive range of maple shaker fronted units, built under oven with a 4 ring gas hob over and stainless steel hood above, inset 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel hood above, inset 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink, integrated dishwasher, Samsung USA style refrigerator, radiator.
Utility Room 4' 10" x 4' 9" ( 1.47m x 1.45m )
With a ceramic tiled floor, plumbing for automatic washer and dryer.
Separate Low Level Wc
With vanity wash basin, ceramic tiled floor.
Front Double Bedroom 13' 4" x 9' 2" plus fitted wardrobes ( 4.06m x 2.79m plus fitted wardrobes )
To one wall. With a UPVC double glazed window, radiator, built-in lobby.
En-Suite Shower Room 5' 9" x 5' 4" ( 1.75m x 1.63m )
With shower cubicle, pedestal wash basin, low level WC, UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Rear Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 9' 4" ( 3.56m x 2.84m )
With a UPVC double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, central dressing table, laminate flooring, radiator.
Bedroom 13' 11" x 8' 9" ( 4.24m x 2.67m )
With laminate flooring, fitted wardrobes, UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Rear Bedroom 4 8' 8" x 8' 8" ( 2.64m x 2.64m )
With laminate flooring, UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Bathroom 6' 10" x 6' 4" ( 2.08m x 1.93m )
With panelled bath with shower over, vanity wash basin, low level WC, UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
There is a front garden which is landscaped for ease of maintenance and a driveway to the INTEGRAL GARAGE, with access alongside to the attractively laid out rear garden with a patio and an open aspect over the school field beyond.
The property is situated in a cul-de-sac on the premier residential development in the district. It consists of quality housing built by all the major national house builders and is very conveniently situated within 1 mile of both Castleford town centre and the M62 junction 31.
From this office proceed to the top of Bank Street turn right, turn left onto Albion Street and follow the road out of town. Keep straight on at the roundabout at Whitwood, turn 2nd left into Pasture Way. Turn 1st left into Pasture Drive and the property will be seen on the left-hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.