Viewing is essential to appreciate this individual detached house built to a cottage style and situated to the village of Misson. The property is a spacious family home with the garden having a very private aspect. Offered with No Upward Chain.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this detached house situated to a small cul de sac to the village of Misson. The village sits within the countryside, yet is approximately 4 miles away from the thriving market town location of Bawtry. The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hall with cloakroom, spacious lounge, farmhouse style kitchen/diner, utility room and a spacious conservatory. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, ensuite to one of the rooms and a family bathroom. Externally having a block paved driveway to the front of the property with a garage. Rear enclosed garden with lawn and patio area, two garden sheds. Misson has an excellent local primary school, two village pubs and a pre-school. Nearby Bawtry boasts a range of local amenities from individual shops and boutiques to schools, healthcare and financial facilities. Commuters will find easy access to the A1/M18 motorway networks and Robin Hood Airport. Appointments are essential and can be obtained via the agent.
Accessed via a front facing stable door, front facing window and terrecotta tiled floor. Central heating radiator and stairs leading to the first floor. Door leads through to the kitchen, cloakroom off.
Having a low flush wc, wash hand basin and tiled floor.
Kitchen/diner 29' 6" x 11' 1" ( 8.99m x 3.38m )
Good sized farmhouse style kitchen, fitted with a range of wooden wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces incorporating a ceramic sink and drainer. Electric range cooker with stainless steel splashback, plumbing for a washing machine and an additional storage cupboard housing the LPG boiler. Side facing sealed unit double glazed window and access door leading through to the conservatory. Access through to both the rear garden and into the garage.
Utility Of Kitchen
Forming part of the original garage, however, the vendor has partitioned this area and currently uses it as a utility. This can easily be converted back to a garage should any purchaser require, or could be adapted as a study area if needed.
Conservatory 17' 7" x 9' 4" ( 5.36m x 2.84m )
Constructed of brick with double glazed windows above, tiled floor and three central heating radiators. Vaulted ceiling and two sets of doors leading out to the garden.
Lounge 16' 5" x 16' 1" ( 5.00m x 4.90m )
The main reception room has a central exposed brick fireplace with a raised hearth and a muiti fuel burner inset. Two central heating radiators, TV aerial point and picture rail to the walls. Wooden book cases inset into both alcoves and both front and rear facing sealed unit double glazed windows.
Wooden spindled and turned staircase leading to the first floor, with a front facing sealed unit double glazed window and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 16' 1" x 9' 10" Plus door recess & entrance ( 4.90m x 3.00m Plus door recess & entrance )
Double room. Having a front facing sealed unit double glazed window and a central heating radiator. There is ample space in this room should a second ensuite be required.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 7' 8" Max ( 3.84m x 2.34m Max )
Having a rear facing sealed unit double glazed window, central heating radiator and a TV aerial point.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 10' 5" ( 2.77m x 3.18m )
Double room. Having a front facing sealed unit double glazed window, tv and telephone point and a central heating radiator. Shower cubicle with mains fed shower inset and a separate wc, extractor fan.
Bedroom Four 9' 2" x 7' 2" ( 2.79m x 2.18m )
Having a rear facing sealed unit double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a low flush wc, wash hand basin and a bath with shower from the taps. Shaver socket, central heating radiator and a side facing obscure sealed unit double glazed window.
Good sized garden plot which wraps around the property, with a cobbled driveway to the front of the property giving parking for numerous vehicles. Space to the side of the house for a caravan, motorhome or to extend for a further garage if needed.
Private garden to the rear which is predominantly lawned, having established borders, gravelled with plants inset and a paved patio area close to the property. Two garden sheds, external lighting and water supply.
From the Bawtry Office turn right. At the petrol station take the right turn signposted Austerfield. Continue until reaching the small Renault Garage (Sowerby's) on a sharp left bend and turn right following the sign to Misson. Follow this road into Misson, on reaching the village, stay on this road, bearing left and keeping the village green on your right hand side. Continue past the chapel. Turn right onto Middle Street where the property can be found to the cul de sac on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.