Located within the highly sought after suburb of Thorpe St Andrew to the east of Norwich is this over 55's warden controlled first floor apartment. The property itself is accessed via a stairwell or lift and is presented to a good order throughout. We recommend viewing at your earliest opportunity.
Located to the east of Norwich within the highly popular suburb of Thorpe St Andrew is this well presented over 55's first floor apartment. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. The property benefits from electric heating, emergency pull chords to all rooms and well presented accommodation throughout. Externally there are communal gardens and the development also benefits from a communal lounge and laundry room. We recommend viewing at your earliest convenience for this property being offered with no-onward chain.
Door to the front, airing cupboard, storage cupboard, security entry phone system, emergency pull chord, electric storage heater, doors to living/dining room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
Living Room 16' 11" x 9' 9" ( 5.16m x 2.97m )
Single glazed window to rear aspect, electric storage heater, TV and telephone points, textured ceiling and coving.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 5' 2" ( 3.25m x 1.57m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel single bowl sink drainer, tiled splashbacks, electric oven, electric hob, overhead cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, under counter space for fridge/freezer, textured ceiling, electric wall mounted heater, single glazed window to rear aspect and glazed door to hallway
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 9' 8" ( 3.23m x 2.95m )
Single glazed window to rear aspect, range of fitted wardrobes, electric storage heater, emergency pull chord, aerial point, textured ceiling and coving.
With a suite comprising bath with electric shower over, pedestal sink and low level WC, extractor fan, electric wall mounted heater, part tiled walls and chrome heated towel rail.
The property benefits from communal gardens to the development with a variety of mature trees, plants and bushes. The development also facilitates the use of a communal lounge and laundry room.
The property is situated within the highly popular suburb of Thorpe St Andrew to the east of Norwich. Within close proximity there are a wide range of local amenities as well as having good public transport links through to the City centre.
William H Brown have not seen the lease and prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves regarding the terms of the lease and outgoings with their solicitors.
Leave Norwich via Ketts Hill proceeding into Plumstead Road, at the roundabout continue straight over into Plumstead Road East, past the garage and over the two mini roundabouts taking the second left hand turn into Armstrong Road. Continue to the bottom of the road turning left into Laurel Court where the property can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.