- Integral garage and off street parking
- Walking distance to Osterley tube (Piccadilly line) and Syon Lane (mainline) station
- Extended property, with scope for further extension (stpp)
- Chain Free
Agent’s wording:Impressive four double bedroom semi detached family home situated on a quiet residential avenue on the popular Northumberland Estate in Isleworth. The property benefits from two reception rooms containing original features and solid wood floors, kitchen with space for dining and downstairs w/c. The first floor contains four double bedrooms, having been extended over the integral garage. The large garden is well kept and mature, and has scope for further extension if required (STPP). Roxborough Avenue lies within close proximity of Osterley tube station (Piccadilly line), Isleworth and Syon Lane mainline stations, road travel links for the A4/M4. There is a large Tesco superstore within walking distance, as are the National Trust grounds of Osterley Park.
· ENTRANCE HALL (L-Shaped)
· 16n++2 x 7n++2 x 6n++5
· Front door with original stained glass panels, two rail mounted spotlights, radiator, dado rail, coving, two under stairs storage cupboards, built in cupboard containing electric fuse box, Amtico flooring.
· RECEPTION ONE
· 15n++4 x 12n++7
· Picture rail, coving, double glazed bay window, double glazed windows to the front, carpeted, pendant lamp, radiator.
· RECEPTION TWO
· 14n++4 x 12n++2
· Open fireplace with pine surround, marble inset and hearth, pine stripped floorboards, coving, radiator.
· 14n++5 x 10n++9
· Range of floor and wall units, laminate work tops, tiled splash backs, spotlights, double glazed windows over looking the rear garden, stainless steel sink and drainer with hot and cold mono-bloc tap, built in extractor, four ring gas hob, double electric oven, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for dishwasher, integrated wine rack, Amtico flooring, PVC double glazed door opening onto the rear garden.
· 4n++ x 3n++1
· Back to wall low level w/c, wall mounted extractor, ceiling mounted lamp, tiled splash backs, toilet roll holder, soap dish holder, wall mounted wash hand basin, radiator, Amtico flooring.
· FIRST FLOOR
· Carpeted, loft access.
· BEDROOM ONE
· 14n++3 x 11n++4
· Stripped pine flooring, double glazed window over looking the rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator, picture rail, pendant lamp.
· BEDROOM TWO
· 15n++4 x 10n++2
· Double glazed widow to the rear, coving, carpeted, radiator, pendant lamp, cupboard (housing the boiler).
· BEDROOM THREE
· 15n++4 x 11n++8
· Double glazed bay window to the front, stripped pine flooring, radiator, fire place, fitted wardrobes, open fire place, picture rail.
· BEDROOM FOUR
· 13n++2 x 7n++4
· Double glazed window overlooking the front, coving, pendant lamp, radiator, carpeted.
· 8n++3 x 7n++
· Fully tiled walls, fully enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment with tile surround, double glazed obscured glass windows to the front, pedestal wash hand basin, glass shelf, wall mounted mirror, low level w/c, ceiling mounted lamp, mirrored vanity unit, Amtico flooring, radiator, towel rail.
· Approximately 90n++ x 35n++
· Paved patio area, mature shrub borders, shed, gate with access to cut-through for Osterley tube, external tap, wall mounted garden lamps.
· Metal up and over door, storage units, space for fridge freezer, power and lighting, side panel windows, wall mounted shelves.