DETACHED BUNGALOW - Occupying a generous CORNER PLOT within the ever popular thriving market town location of BAWTRY. The property simply must be viewed to be appreciated.
Viewing's are simply essential to appreciate the generous accommodation within this detached bungalow situated to the thriving market town of Bawtry. The bungalow occupies a corner plot, with gardens to the front, side and rear along with a driveway and single garage. The accommodation within the bungalow briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms and bathroom. Bawtry provides a range of local amenities including various individual shops and boutiques, wine bars and restaurants, schools, healthcare and financial facilities. With excellent links to the A1/M18 motorway networks and Robin Hood Airport.
Accessed via a front facing entrance door, the entrance hall houses the airing cupboard and an additional storage cupboard along with a central heating radiator and telephone point.
Lounge 16' 6" x 12' 3" ( 5.03m x 3.73m )
The lounge is a light and bright space with both front and side facing Upvc double glazed windows. Having a gas fire inset to a wooden surround with marble hearth and back, coving to ceiling, central heating radiator and TV aerial.
Kitchen 11' x 10' 7" MAX ( 3.35m x 3.23m MAX )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, space for a gas cooker and space for a fridge/freezer. The kitchen houses the wall mounted central heating boiler for the property and has splash back tiling to walls and central heating radiator. Rear facing Upvc double glazed window and side facing door to the side entrance porch.
Accessed via a timber and glaze door, the side entrance houses the consumer unit for the property and gives access to the gardens.
The conservatory is of Upvc and brick construction. With a central ceiling fan, central heating radiator and tiled flooring. French doors lead out to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 9' 10" To Wardrobes ( 3.61m x 3.00m To Wardrobes )
Double bedroom with lots of light from the side facing Upvc double glazed window. Having fitted wardrobes to one wall, above the bed space and extending to a dressing table unit. With coving to ceiling and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 11' 9" ( 3.07m x 3.58m )
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes to one wall. Coving to ceiling, central heating radiator and front facing Upvc double glazed window.
Bedroom Three / Dining Room 9' 2" x 11' 1" ( 2.79m x 3.38m )
Double bedroom, that is currently used as a dining space, with coving to ceiling, central heating radiator and side facing Upvc double glazed window. Rear facing Upvc sliding doors lead to the conservatory.
Bathroom 7' 11" x 5' 4" ( 2.41m x 1.63m )
Fitted with a bath along with an electric shower overhead, basin, low flush wc and central heating radiator. Having tiled walls and flooring, central heating radiator and rear facing obscured Upvc double glazed window. The bathroom provides a loft access point for the property.
The garage has both power and lighting, and is accessed by an up and over door. Side facing courtesy door to the garden along with rear and side facing single glazed windows.
The bungalow occupies a comfortable corner plot within the Tree Estate in Bawtry. With gardens surround the property, including a private rear garden.
At the front the garden is walled and hedged with open plan lawns extending round to the sides of the property. Side sides give gated access to the rear garden.
The rear garden is private, with a lower level patio area and lawn. Being hedged and fenced with outside lighting and outside tap.
Proceed from Bawtry Office towards Tickhill take the 3rd turning on the right hand side onto Oak Tree Road, left onto Elm Tree Road and follow the road which leads onto Lime Tree Crescent. The property can be found on the right hand side at the end of the road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.