Situated to the east of Norwich in the popular suburb of Thorpe St Andrew to the east of Norwich is this over 55's retirement first floor apartment. Benefiting from modern fitted kitchen and replacement bathroom suite the property is presented to an immaculate order throughout.
Situated to the east of Norwich in the popular suburb of Thorpe St Andrew to the east of Norwich is this over 55's retirement first floor apartment. Benefiting from modern fitted kitchen and replacement bathroom suite the property is presented to an immaculate order throughout. The accommodation comprises communal entrance hall, main entrance hall, living room, dining area, kitchen, two bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing and electric heating. Properties in this area are well sought after due to the close proximity to a range of local amenities as well as good public transport links to the City centre.
Communal Entrance Hall
Door to the front and stairs to first floor.
Door to side aspect, security entry phone system, airing cupboard housing immersion tank, electric storage heater, textured ceiling, doors to living room, bedrooms and bathroom.
Living Room 10' 2" x 16' 4" ( 3.10m x 4.98m )
uPVC double glazed window to side aspect, electric fireplace with wooden surround, electric storage heater, TV and telephone points, textured ceiling and coving.
Dining Room 7' 2" x 7' 9" ( 2.18m x 2.36m )
Laminated flooring, textured ceiling, coving, arch from living room and doors to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 7' 2" ( 3.28m x 2.18m )
Modern fitted with a range of wall and base units with block wood work surfaces over, ceramic one and a half bowl sink drainer, tiled splashbacks, electric cooker point with stainless steel chimney style cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, textured ceiling, tiled flooring and uPVC double glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 10' 9" ( 3.43m x 3.28m )
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, electric storage heater, security pull chord, textured ceiling and coving.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 6' 8" max ( 3.43m x 2.03m max )
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, range of fitted wardrobes and bedroom furniture, textured ceiling and coving.
With a modern suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, vanity sink unit and low level WC, extractor fan, part tiled walls, electric towel heater, textured ceiling, coving and uPVC double glazed window to side aspect.
The property is located within a residential development and benefits from communal gardens and allocated parking, however there is a waiting list but also the advantage of parking on the road outside of the apartment.
The property is situated within the popular suburb of Thorpe St Andrew, to the east of Norwich. Within close proximity there is a wide range of amenities as well as good public transport links linking through to the City centre as well as Tescos and Sainsburys Supermarkets.
William H Brown have not seen the lease and prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves regarding the terms of the lease and outgoings with their solicitors.
Leave Norwich via Ketts Hill continuing into Plumstead Road, continue over the roundabout into Plumstead Road East and over the two mini roundabouts. Continue taking a left hand turn into Armstrong Road, round the S bend turning left into Laurel Court where the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.