A three bedroom detached home with a two storey extension to the side. Extensive ground floor accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, dining room, lounge, kitchen, utility room, conservatory, inner lobby and a study! To the first floor are three generous bedrooms, a bathroom and separate wc.
A three bedroom detached home with a two storey extension to the side. Extensive ground floor accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, dining room, lounge, kitchen, utility room, conservatory, inner lobby and a study! To the first floor are three generous bedrooms, a bathroom and separate wc. To the outside are gardens to three sides and a garage.
Conditions of Sale
The Conditions of Sale will be deposited at the offices of the auctioneers and vendors solicitors seven days prior to sale and the purchaser shall be deemed to have knowledge of same whether inspected or not. Any questions relating to them must be raised prior to 12.00 noon. Prospective purchasers are advised to check with the auctioneers before the sale that the property is neither sold nor withdrawn.
Prospective purchasers will need to register within the auction room before the sale commences. Two items of identity will be required together with an indication of how a contractual deposit will be paid. We do not take cash or credit card deposits.
The sale of each lot is subject to a contract documentation charge of n++500.00 + vat (n++600) payable on the fall of the hammer.
Guidance notes are set out in the catalogue in relation to auction property, particularly from a purchasing perspective. A catalogue, which also contains the Order of Sale, may be obtained from the auctioneers office.
Any offer made prior to the sale must still adhere to the auction conditions.
Understairs storage and a radiator.
Dining Room 12' x 12' ( 3.66m x 3.66m )
With two double glazed windows , feature fireplace with electric fire inset, coving to the ceiling and a radiator.
Lounge L-Shaped Room 20' 4" x 10' + 10' " x 17' 8" (6.20m x 3.05m + 3.05m x 5.38m )
Feature brick fireplace with display niches and a gas fire inset. Three double glazed windows and two radiators.
Kitchen 12' x 8' ( 3.66m x 2.44m )
With a range of Oak wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces, 1 1/2 sink and drainer and tiling to splashbacks. Integrated appliances to include fridge, oven, hob and a microwave. Double glazed window and a radiator.
Utility Room 11' 2" x 4' 7" ( 3.40m x 1.40m )
With a door into the Integral Garage, tiled flooring, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for automatic washing machine and space for a tumble dryer. Two PVCu double glazed windows and a radiator.
Conservatory 17' 9" x 11' 6" ( 5.41m x 3.51m )
Being of PVCu and brick built construction with tiled flooring and French doors opening to the Garden.
Tiled floor and stairs to:
Study 14' 7" x 8' 7" ( 4.45m x 2.62m )
Situated above the utility room and garage with coving to the ceiling, PVCu double glazed windows and a velux style windows.
Accessed via the main entrance hall with a radiator, access to eaves storage, storage cupboard and a PVCu double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 12' x 12' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.68m )
Neutral decor, double glazed window and a radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' x 12' ( 3.66m x 3.66m )
PVCu Double glazed window with views over fields, neutral decor and a radiator.
Bedroom 3 16' 3" x 8' ( 4.95m x 2.44m )
Neutral decor, fitted wardrobes, radiator and two PVCu double glazed windows.
Pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with an electric shower above, two PVCu double glazed windows, radiator and a cupboard storing the combi boiler.
WC and a PVCu double glazed window
With electric up and over door, power & light.
To the front and side of the property is a lawned garden. To the rear is a garden which is mainly laid to lawn with mature plants and shrubs, gated to both sides and enclosed by fence and hedge.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.