William H Brown are pleased to offer for rent this four double bedroom town house located in the popular area of Mile End. With easy access to the a12 and bus route to town centre the property also benefits rear garden, garage and gas central heating.
Carpet, storage cupboard, radiator.
WC, sink, mirror, window, radiator.
Carpet, electric fire, double glazed doors to garden and windows with curtains, radiator, under stairs storage.
Vinyl floor, fitted units, gas hob electric oven, fridge/ freezer, space for washing machine, double glazed window with blind, radiator.
First floor landing
Double bedroom, carpet, radiator, double glazed window with curtains and blinds.
Double bedroom, carpet, radiator, double glazed window with curtains.
Second floor landing
Carpet, radiator, airing cupboard.
Double bedroom, carpet, double glazed window with blind, radiator.
Jack and Jill en suite, WC, sink, shower cubicle, carpet, mirror, radiator.
Double bedroom, carpet, double glazed window with curtains, radiator.
Vinyl floor, white suite, shower attachment over bath, vanity unit, radiator, mirror, shaver point, extractor.
Rear garden and garage.
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 26381085622367513064.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.